About this spot
The edges and outcrops here may not be the biggest in the area, with Brimham Rocks across the valley putting them to shame on this front, but they are still very interesting with the smooth, weathered appearance. You're also much more likely to find some peace and quiet here than many of the other nearby locations.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.