Hidden Lake Trail and Overlook
6 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Hidden Lake is one of the most popular hiking destinations in Glacier National Park. The trail climbs moderately from 6600 feet to a little over 7000 feet at the overlook. The alpine meadows are one of the most beautiful spots on the planet, in my opinion, I even named my son, Logan, after the pass.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.