About this spot
Arsenal, a former military complex of buildings in the third district, is a huge area with different historical, brick-built buildings, which is unusual for Vienna. The Heeresgeschichtliches Museum (Museum of Military History) is in one of these photogenic buildings. I would combine this shot with a visit to the museum. Take your time to walk through the Arsenal with its many special buildings.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.