About this spot
Haw Par Villa - formerly known as the Tiger Balm Garden – was built in 1937 by Aw Boon Haw, a millionaire philanthropist. The eclectic and sometimes bizarre park is an open air exhibition of hundreds of colourful sculptures and dioramas depicting aspects of Asian culture, history, philosophy and religion.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.