2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This underground station once served as the nearest terminus to Heathrow Airport, and its pillars feature distinctive orange and blue mosaic tiles depicting the vintage British Airways "speedbird" logo. Time moves on however - the Piccadilly Line now shuttles passengers directly to the terminals, and British Airways' logo changed in the 1980s, so this station remains a relic of a time gone by.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.