About this spot
Meadows, wildflowers, glaciers, views, craggy summits and alpine lakes are the goal of this extended hike into the southern half of the Olympic Range. Despite the long, 27.4 mile trek to reach it, Hart Lake and nearby Lake La Crosse are very popular destinations. Take plenty of time to savor the highlights of this area: Mount Anderson Glacier, O'Neil Pass trail, O'Neil Pass and the Hart Lake area. If struck hard by the spirit of adventure, consider making a loop over La Crosse Pass on the way back.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.