Shoot with care
About this spot
I have to admit, this is hardly the most beautiful waterfall in the Dales, but for what it lacks in obvious beauty it more than gains in convenience. If you're in the Leyburn area you can park up, shoot this and be back in your car in 10 minutes, so it's worth visiting if you're passing by. It literally comes out from beneath a bridge, under the main road. In wet weather there can be a lot of spray around and space is limited, so difficult to avoid but, equally, it does have a bit more beauty due to the power in such circumstances.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.