About this spot
Harborview Park overlooks Interstate 5, the International District and the Sodo Stadium District. The park is small, mainly used by hospital workers and families of the patients as a place to walk outside on sunny days. However, the view of the downtown high rise towers is an excellent one in the early morning hours. To the south is a magnificent view of Mt Rainier. It should also be noted that this area provides easy access to the Yesler Way freeway overpass, another good viewpoint on the south side of the downtown area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.