1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Hallin Fell sits on the eastern shore of Ullswater at Howtown. It is listed in book 2 of Alfred Wainwright's Pictorial Guide to the Lakeland Fells (Far Eastern Fells) and is popular amongst photographers for its commanding views over Ullswater, the Lake District's second largest lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.