About this spot
Grožnjan, known as the city of artists, is surrounded by green hills and a must-see destination for those who want to discover Istria’s gems. It is a typical Istrian hill-top town with great views of the surrounding area. The town itself is tiny - you can walk around most of the streets in about 15min, however you can easily spend half a day photographing here. It is much more quaint than busier and bigger Motovun, so if you are looking for peace and tranquility , this is the place.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.