Shoot with care
Beware of the cliff edge, especially in the dark and in inclement conditions - there are no barriers and sudden gusts of wind or slippery ground underfoot can pose a threat. Also check that the times of the military firing range - usually the road here would be closed if it's active, but during an overnight visit you could return to find the gate closed.
About this spot
A natural sea arch on the Pembrokeshire coast which is a popular location for landscape photographers.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.