Shoot with care
You have to pay an entrance fee and join a guided tour to enter the theatre. The tour is a bit of a pain as they tend to go round faster than photographer's want, but hold back and you may be able to take your time at the back of the group.
About this spot
This is one of the older buildings that has been restored in Havana. The interior is superb, with some many photo opportunities, depending on the time of day you visit and the way the light is bouncing around inside.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers