Great Gable, Lake District
5 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Area of pristine beauty - let's keep it that way!
About this spot
The views from the top of Great cable are well worth the effort it takes to reach the top. This is not an easy walk, the path is steep and steady. But fantastic views can be obtained by only going a little way up as the views back down Wasdale soon open up as height is gained.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.