Great Douk Cave
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This is by no means one of the most impressive or beautiful locations on this list, but it is most certainly worth stopping by as it's in the vicinity of a number of other worthwhile views and is well hidden. If you go after some rain you'll find a lovely little waterfall coming out of the cave, although care may be needed in descending into this large depression in the first place when muddy.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.