Shoot with care
Ponies and sheep graze in this area so please keep dogs on leads and also please do not touch or feed the ponies.
About this spot
This was taken at Great Combe Tor on Dartmoor. To get this angle I had to climb down (not difficult but care should be taken) onto a ledge where I was able to sit with the tripod. It's taken looking East with White Tor in the distance being encompassed with mist and a weather change.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.