Shoot with care
Take extra special care at the cliff edges - in most places there are no barriers so don't take unnecessary risks
About this spot
Gjógv (pronounced : gorge) is a typical fishing village with colourful houses and less than 50 inhabitants. It is located on the northeast tip of the island of Eysturoy. It is one of the best natural harbours in the Faroes. Just a few minutes' walk from Gjogv village, you can reach this beautiful cliff-top with spectacular views.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.