George Comegys Farm Barn
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This spot features an old gable-style barn set in the middle of a field. Some of the hills behind the barn have wind turbines. The George Comegys Farm barn was built in 1926 and is Washington State Heritage Barn.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.