About this spot
Most of the barns in the Palouse are on private property, and you cannot get close to them without permission from land owners. The Folsom Farm is an exception. The farm is part of the Fishtrap Recreation Area managed by the Bureau of Land Management. The farm is an old homestead with a barn and a smaller outbuilding overlooking a small lake. There is also a birding platform on the shore of the lake, as well as several trails that extend out from the site.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.