About this spot
A turreted hilltop fortress with views across the whole city - probably the best place in Budapest for photography. From here you can enjoy elevated views of the Danube, the Hungarian Parliament, St. Stephen's Basilica and the Szechenyi Chain Bridge. The bastion itself is of course a notable subject for your images too.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.