3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This small sheltered lake is flanked on the south by Mount Grinnell while Mount Wilbur and Iceberg Peak dominate the skyline to the west. The area is home to a healthy population of moose that favor feeding in the lake's shallow bottom.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.