About this spot
This view is well known by local photographers of Dartmoor National Park as it gives some of the best autumn colours around. It does not require any special footwear or outdoor gear and there is good access via a wide path from the nearby free carpark. Much of this section of the River Teign, from Fingle Bridge to Castle Drogo, which is owned by the National Trust, makes for great spring and autumn photography.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.