Eternal Flame (National Monument of the Solidarity)
1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This monument commemorates the dead of the Second World War and recalls the resistance and the solidarity of Luxembourg in the face of Nazi occupation. An eternal flame burns in front of this historic monument and makes a striking image in low light conditions.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.