About this spot
The barn at this spot is quite unusual It is an old, red gable barn with twin cupolas built on the side of the roof rather than on the roof crown. Below the cupolas are twin doors opening into the bottom story of the barn, and twin ladders extend from dormers supporting the cupolas downward to the top of the doors. This barn sits in the middle of a field without any other farm buildings nearby.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.