About this spot
Emsworthy is an interesting place that is easy to get to. There's an old farming complex and remains of prehistoric settlements. In addition, there's the beautiful Becka Valley and nature reserve and the chance to hike off over Haytor Down. The main draw however, like the nearby Holwell Lawn, is the carpets of bluebells in late May.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.