About this spot
This location can get fairly busy as it's so accessible and close to some of the major towns and cities at the southern end of the Dales. It does offer slightly different type of landscape to a lot of the rest of the Dales as the limestone seen elsewhere gives way to millstone grit, more like that found in the Peak District.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.