About this spot
Quanea Drove is a small road that services a few houses and a farm. It is a dead end, and at some point you will need to turn your car to retrace your steps. It is typical of a number of roads known as the fen droves in this part of fenland; they are not intended as a general thoroughfare, but have an essential practical purpose and were originally laid out to provide access to agricultural land being created by the fen drainage schemes which peaked around the 17th century.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 147
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 198