10 images 4 contributors
About this spot
Elgol is fantastic for seascape photography for several reasons: Firstly, you have the ocean to work with which is always providing new waves and shapes to work with. Secondly, one could not ask for a better background since the mighty Cuillins are towering on the horizon. And lastly, Elgol is a perfect sunset location which, if you are lucky, results in burning skies and incredible lighting conditions. Be aware of the tides though.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.