About this spot
When I first visited Patagonia in 2013 this spot was still considered a bit of a secret. Nowadays it’s common knowledge - testament to the boom of photographers visiting this landscape paradise. It is a spectacular foreground for a portrait frame with Mt Fitz Roy and The Poincenot in the background. It can be captured at sunrise or sunset, but at sunset the exposure will not be easy as it’s right into the light.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.