4 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Take care not to trample the bluebells - it takes a long time for them to recover if trodden on.
About this spot
Durweston is a small rural village northwest of Blandford Forum situated by the River Stour at the point where it flows out of the Blackmore Vale through a steep, narrow gap between the Dorset Downs and Cranborne Chase. The area around the village is a great location for capturing agricultural/rural images and in particular when the bluebells and poppies are in flowering season.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.