About this spot
From Dunning Road, this grain bin (which is actually on Little Road) appears to be totally surrounded agricultural fields. The scene is particularly colorful when the nearby fields are planted with canola. In late June the bright yellow canola flowers contrasts well with the blue sky.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.