About this spot
Downtown Poulsbo is a little slice of Norway set in the heart of Puget Sound country. The historic downtown area is several blocks long, with restaurants, coffee shops, boutique clothing stores, and more set in Norwegian-themed buildings. Adjacent to the downtown and along the shoreline is Liberty Bay Waterfront Park, with views of the bay and the marina.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.