Shoot with care
Avoid damage to plants
Respect the wildlife in this area
Rules & regulations apply
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Diagonal waterfall (Poševni slap) is to me one of the most attractive natural sights in the Julian Alps. It is hard to get to but well worth the effort. Most likely you will have it all to yourself - not many people know about it and even fewer people go there to visit it. Predilica stream runs down the narrow valley and this waterfall is only one of many.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers