Shoot with care
Be aware, all neighborhoods outside of the centre (zip code 1000) can be dangerous places at night, not in the least when alone and packed with expensive photo-equipment. If you can, visit with company...
About this spot
The Royal Depot was built between 1904 and 1906 based on a design of the architect Ernest Van Humbeek. The building dates from 1910 and was, some ten years after the inauguration of the construction site by King Leopold II, used for long-term storage of goods under government supervisions. The Royal Depot was entirely renovated in 2000.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.