About this spot
For many years Depoe Bay’s claim to fame has been that is has “The World’s Smallest Harbor”. It is also the home of the Oregon Coast Whale Watching Center, a State Park site with interpretive displays about the whales that frequent the coast and volunteers to help visitors spot migrating and resident whales just offshore. Whale watching tours and sportfishing charter boats operate out of the tiny harbor.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.