About this spot
Deertrap Mountain offers an alternative view of the lower main canyon from the East Rim. Although not in the same league as Angels Landing or Observation Point, the view encompasses highlights such as the Towers of the Virgin, the Three Patriarchs, and Mountain of the Sun, that the others don’t.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.