About this spot
Deception Pass State Park encompasses over 4,000 acres and has more than 75,000 feet of saltwater shoreline and another nearly 34,000 feet of freshwater shoreline on three lakes. The park is centered around the picturesque, quarter-mile long Deception Pass Bridge, though it cannot be seen from West Beach. The park is full of scenic beaches, rocky coves, lakes, and forests. West Beach is sandy and rocky, three quarter-mile long (it continues further outside the park to the south), and lined with driftwood. East of the beach is Cranberry Lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.