About this spot
A herd of about 100 Roosevelt elk inhabit the pastures in this Bureau of Land Management wildlife preserve. Roosevelt elk are the largest species of elk in North America, and are found only in the Pacific Northwest from the western slopes of the Cascades to the coast.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.