About this spot
Cyndhordy Railway Viaduct is a 30.5mm high curved viaduct built in 1868 and still in use today. Part of the Heart of Wales line you can occasionally see steam trains carrying tourists from Shrewsbury to Carmarthen or Swansea and back passing over it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.