About this spot
Currituck Beach Lighthouse is the most northern of the Outer Banks Lighthouses and is starkly different looking from the bright white or patterned black and white lighthouses to the south. The exterior of this lighthouse was never painted and the layer upon layer of red bricks insure that there can be no mistaking this lighthouse tower for any other.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.