Cumberland Gate Bus Stop
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This stretch of road, just south of Marble Arch, serves as one of London's rest stop for bus drivers to take their break. Therefore you will often see a row of London buses here - it's a perfect spot to capture an image of many iconic red buses all in a row.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.