2 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Crow Park is owned by the National Trust. Located between Derwentwater, Theatre by the Lake and Hope Park, it has far reaching views over the lake to one side and to Skiddaw in the other direction. It is on the edge of the town of Keswick on the northern shore of Derwent Water with exceptional views down the lake and off Derwent Island.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.