Crooked River Lighthouse
9 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
The lighthouse interior is smaller than most lighthouses. The stairs are steep and narrow. The gallery deck (the outside walk around the top of the lighthouse) is also narrow. Be very aware of your surroundings and others when you are there.
About this spot
This is a skeletal steel construction lighthouse. It is a steep climb and there is no room to pass another person on the stairs, so access is limited. The gallery deck is narrow and may not be suitable for a tripod if others are present. There is a fee to climb the lighthouse.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers