About this spot
This is quite a well hidden waterfall and therefore not often photographed, it doesn't even have a name other than to be named after the stream it resides upon. In the summer the track leading up to it can get so overgrown that many will walk within metres of it and not even know it's there. Walking up from the Hubberholme direction, you'll also pass by a number of small waterfalls on Cray Gill, the main beck alongside the path - it's not easy to get good angles on many of them but are certainly beautiful just to see.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.