About this spot
This area is to Wharfedale what Keld is to Swaledale and Aysgarth is to Wensleydale - with waterfalls everywhere you look. The main difference is that these waterfalls are not on the main river, but small tributaries whose flow can fluctuate wildly and quickly with the weather. It is a location that is often overlooked and is mainly only known to locals but if you catch it on a good day, you'll certainly see why it's in this guide.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.