About this spot
Top Rock arch is the small opening visible above the big crack when looking up at Top Rock from the Wave. On the way to the arch, you have an exceptional view of the Wave below, with all the surrounding colored buttes. This view is truly encompassing and extends far beyond all the surrounding ridges and the wilderness area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.