12 images 3 contributors
About this spot
Covent Garden is associated with the former fruit and vegetable market in the central square, now a popular shopping and tourist site, and home to the Royal Opera House. The land was once used as arable land and orchards for Westminster Abbey, hence its name which derived from "convent garden". It is now an iconic and traditional London market, popular with tourists and known for its street artists and buskers.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.