About this spot
The Coquille River Lighthouse may seem rather oddly placed, sitting low and inland on a river bank instead of high on the bluff above Bandon Beach, but it was built to guide mariners across a dangerous river bar. With improvements to the river channel, this lighthouse was decommissioned many years ago, and no longer broadcasts a bright beam. The lighthouse is located in Bullards Beach State Park, another of Oregon’s great camping parks.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.