Cold Combes (South Downs NP)
3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Take care not to startle or disturb farm animals. Respect farmland and don't trample crops.
About this spot
One of the most iconic spots in South Downs National Park just outside of the Brighton area, but not the most popular since there is no easy access to it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.