2 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Clover Lake is in the backcountry of Mount Rainer National Park. Take care to avoid damage to the plant life.
About this spot
Mount Rainier National Park includes a large number of alpine and sub-alpine lakes. Clover Lake is a pretty little forested lake northeast of the mountain. However, Rainier is not visible from the lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28