About this spot
The city centre of former West-Berlin has changed dramatically over the past few years. The once notorious area around Zoologischer Garten station received an architectural overhaul. The result can best be seen and photographed from the rooftop terrace of the Monkey Bar, which is part of the 25hours Hotel.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.